Every time I get a new computer, whether it be a desktop or laptop Mac, there are a few configuration changes that I aim to make each time. In this hands-on video walkthrough, I share with you 10+ getting-started tips for new macOS users and/or new macOS installs. more…
- Next story 9to5Mac Daily: August 05, 2019 – iPhone with Face ID and Touch ID in 2021?
- Previous story Best Mac for students 2019
Popular News this month
- Space-saving USB-C docking stand sports a whopping 11 ports [Review]
- The best Live Photo-fixing, nanny-hunting and Twitter-watching apps of the week
- This week’s top stories: Completely wireless iPhone in 2021, App Store awards, Mac Pro, more
- How to Backup iPhone or iPad without iTunes in macOS Catalina
- Record a podcast or vlog straight from your iPhone [Deals]
- HomeKit support for IKEA’s smart blinds delayed until ‘early next year’
- Crime blotter: iPad thief chased by 71-year-old English florist
- Comment: Should Apple add more granular security settings to iCloud Photos?
- All-new Apple Hillsdale reopens in San Mateo
- Carrier Document Hints at iOS 13.3 Releasing This Week