The 2019 iPhone lineup will not be making the switch to USB-C, according to a new report. Apple is expected to retain the Lightning port for this year’s upgrade, and it will continue to bundle the same 5W charging adapter in the box as a cost-saving measure. Recent rumors have hinted that that this year’s […]
- Next story New Face ID patent seems likely to fix the 3D-printed mask issue
- Previous story iPad mini 5 Will Feature Same Design as iPad mini 4
Popular News this month
- Curvy wood makes for stunning iPad stand
- Court Sides with Ex-Apple Engineer Who Is Apparently Fighting for Due Credit on His Invention
- How does iOS 13 measure up to previous iOS betas?
- How to reset your Powerbeats Pro earphones
- Multitaskers rejoice: Connect to dual 4K monitors with this tiny adapter
- Bose Launches New Portable Home Speaker at $349, Supports Alexa and Google Assistant
- How to clean your Apple Card. Seriously.
- Taylor Swift-Apple collab lets you remix her latest hit
- Law firm already jumping on reports of high RF emissions in iPhone 7
- Law Firm Capitalizes on Reports Apple's iPhones Exceeded Radiofrequency Radiation Safety Levels in Some Tests