As scheduled, Apple’s annual shareholders meeting took place at Steve Jobs Theater at Apple Park today. The 2018 Annual Meeting of Shareholders — previously held at Town Hall at 1 Infinite Loop — is the first to take place at Apple’s new campus. While there were no surprises during the voting procedure, Apple CEO Tim Cook did throw out a few tidbits regarding Apple Watch, Apple Pay, who might replace him one day, and much more.
- Next story Apple Working on 'Swagger' TV Show Based on NBA Star Kevin Durant
- Previous story How to play anything on your HomePod, including vinyl records, with Airfoil and a Mac
Popular News this month
- New Rumor Suggests Apple’s $199 HomePod Could Have Beats Branding
- Sketchy report says Apple planning $199 ‘HomePod’ with Beats branding
- Puls brings technicians to your door for in-home iPhone repairs & more
- Apple cracking down on CallKit apps in China App Store due to government regulation
- Manage Complex Projects With Ease With Aeon Timeline 2 [Deals Hub]
- Video: iPhone X vs Galaxy S9+ AR Gaming — ARKit vs ARCore
- Get Rid of Procrastination with the Pomodoro Technique and This iPhone app
- PayPal Credit & Barclays financing return to Apple Online Store in U.K.
- Today in Apple history: Apple introduces the doomed Apple III
- Snapchat rolled out controversial redesign despite employee hesitation, report says