Retouchers can transform the most mundane of photos into truly stunning ones – but it takes a great deal of skill and time. Adobe has just demonstrated that fully-automated AI systems can do the same thing, suggesting a tool that is likely to make it into a future version of Photoshop or Lightroom at some point.
- Next story iPhone to Officially Debut in Argentina Next Month, Could Cost Double the Price of Models in U.S.
- Previous story Apple Offering Free Download of Instagram Tool 'Panols' For Sharing Panoramic Shots
- Snapchat launches new augmented reality Lenses to celebrate Pride Month
- Apple stock could reach crazy highs after pandemic recovery
- CIA's 'woefully lax' security allowed the 'Vault 7' data breach
- Pressure mounts on Tim Cook to testify to Congress as other tech CEOs agree
- Apple on the hook for $109 million to patent aggregator WiLAN
- New Facebook and Instagram Options Let US Users Turn Off Political Ads
- Apple’s diversity head leaves the company with no replacement yet named
- Email startup accuses Apple of behaving like ‘gangsters’ with in-app payment demands
- Great news for Mac looms, at a historic WWDC
- Google Meet Videoconferencing Coming to Gmail iOS App