Microsoft Translator has been around for a while, but this app is getting a huge improvement: artificial intelligence-powered translations even when the iPhone is offline. Using translation apps in a foreign country can be nerve wracking. Such software almost always depends on remote servers to do the hard work. Microsoft, however, has squeezed the necessary […]
- Next story Report: Qualcomm cutting jobs as it looks to reduce costs by $1B amid Apple legal case
- Previous story Facebook Might Build Its Own Processors for Smart Devices
Popular News this month
- 2019 iPhone could retain Lightning port, gain hi-res selfie cam
- Apple to reportedly reduce new hires amidst slumping iPhone sales
- Due to Poor Holiday iPhone Sales, Apple May Cut Back on New Hires
- Apple to Cut Back on New Hires Following Disappointing Holiday iPhone Sales
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- Apple planning ‘hiring reductions’ after slowdown in iPhone sales, report says
- Spotify is Testing ‘Car View’ for Better Controls While Driving
- New iPhone XS battery case works with iPhone X. Sort of.
- Sell your old Mac today and bag a bargain upgrade
- Review: Blackmagic eGPU Pro – more powerful and capable, but who is it for?