The debut of Apple’s second generation AirPods didn’t come with a huge surge in day-one sales, according to new data from a market-research company. Still, the whole Q1 hearables market grew 40 percent over the previous quarter. AirPods 2 off to a slow start “While sales of the first generation AirPods were higher than expected […]
- Next story Mattel’s Latest Hot Wheels Smart Track Kit and NFC Enabled ID Cars Are Exclusive to Apple Store
- Previous story Apple Teams Up With Madonna for Today at Apple Music Lab Classes
Popular News this month
- Curvy wood makes for stunning iPad stand
- Court Sides with Ex-Apple Engineer Who Is Apparently Fighting for Due Credit on His Invention
- How does iOS 13 measure up to previous iOS betas?
- How to reset your Powerbeats Pro earphones
- Multitaskers rejoice: Connect to dual 4K monitors with this tiny adapter
- Bose Launches New Portable Home Speaker at $349, Supports Alexa and Google Assistant
- How to clean your Apple Card. Seriously.
- Taylor Swift-Apple collab lets you remix her latest hit
- Law firm already jumping on reports of high RF emissions in iPhone 7
- Law Firm Capitalizes on Reports Apple's iPhones Exceeded Radiofrequency Radiation Safety Levels in Some Tests