Lawmakers on Capitol Hill have summoned the biggest tech companies in the nation to come to testify before an anti-trust panel. Apple’s representative will be joined by executives from Amazon, Facebook and Google on July 16. The House Judiciary Committee panel is made up of both Democrats and Republicans. Members of both parties have been […]
- Next story Apple Seeds Fourth Beta of macOS Mojave 10.14.6 to Developers
- Previous story AirPods 3 With Water Resistance Expected to Launch Later This Year
Popular News this month
- How to Delete Your Apple Music Library on iPhone, iPad, macOS, Android, and Windows
- Music tips from guy who made Steve Jobs dance [Cult of Mac Magazine 333]
- Jury rules Apple must pay WiLAN $85M for patent infringement
- [Update: Refunds, more details] ‘Rocket League’ dropping support for macOS in March
- Apple ordered to pay $85M in damages following retrial of WiLan patent infringement case
- Save more than half off a new iPad mini 3 [Deals]
- iPhone 9, 13-inch MacBook update, (RED) Apple Watch — is an Apple event around the corner?
- Top Stories: iPad May Get Backlit Smart Keyboard, Apple vs. FBI, Navy Blue iPhone 12?
- Making the Grade: Celebrating ten years of iPad in K-12
- Tim Cook says Apple will donate to groups helping people affected by coronavirus in China