Apple Card’s reward program, called Daily Cash, has added Walgreens to its list of partners. It means that America’s second largest pharmacy store chain now offers 3% Daily Cash to Apple Card customers who use it to pay for goods. Today’s announcement covers Walgreens and Duane Reade stores, along with Walgreen’s website and mobile app. […]
- Next story Which iPhone 11 Storage Capacity Should You Buy — 64GB, 128GB or 256GB?
- Previous story Which iPhone 11 Pro Storage Capacity Should You Buy — 64GB, 256GB or 512GB?
Popular News this month
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs iPhone 11 Pro: Which Flagship Has the Best Camera?
- Target employees leak reported inventory listings for new AirPods, Apple TV, iPod Touch and more
- New iOS 14 multitasking system revealed in leaked images
- Five staple iPhone apps that I use each day [Video]
- Logic Pros: Mastering the Plug-In Manager to create custom FX libraries, more
- The best coffee-brewing, SoundCloud-uploading and old-person-helping apps this week
- The Best Ways to Clean and Disinfect Your iPhone
- How to clean AirPods and the AirPods Charging Case
- This week’s top stories: Apple March event rumors, default apps on iOS, iPhone 9, and more
- Get enough charging capacity for your whole family [Deals]