Apple Card’s reward program, called Daily Cash, has added Walgreens to its list of partners. It means that America’s second largest pharmacy store chain now offers 3% Daily Cash to Apple Card customers who use it to pay for goods. Today’s announcement covers Walgreens and Duane Reade stores, along with Walgreen’s website and mobile app. […]
- Next story Which iPhone 11 Storage Capacity Should You Buy — 64GB, 128GB or 256GB?
- Previous story Which iPhone 11 Pro Storage Capacity Should You Buy — 64GB, 256GB or 512GB?
Popular News this month
- 7 out of 10 Apple Watch customers are first time buyers, not upgraders
- iOS 13 Release: How to Prepare Your iPhone
- iPhone 11 Pro Max has new battery design, ditches L-shaped motherboard
- iPhone 11 Pro Max teardown shows off larger battery, compact rectangular logic board, more
- Plex partners with Lionsgate to expand its collection of free streaming movies
- Tech lab expands test as it gets ready to review the iPhone 11 cameras
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max All Feature Thicker and Heavier Single-Cell Batteries
- iPhone 11 Pro Diary: Sample photos in reviews have really whetted my appetite
- Apple: European Commission doesn’t understand our business
- Apple using recycled rare earth elements in iPhone 11 Taptic Engine