Apple Card’s reward program, called Daily Cash, has added Walgreens to its list of partners. It means that America’s second largest pharmacy store chain now offers 3% Daily Cash to Apple Card customers who use it to pay for goods. Today’s announcement covers Walgreens and Duane Reade stores, along with Walgreen’s website and mobile app. […]
- Next story Which iPhone 11 Storage Capacity Should You Buy — 64GB, 128GB or 256GB?
- Previous story Which iPhone 11 Pro Storage Capacity Should You Buy — 64GB, 256GB or 512GB?
- Snapchat launches new augmented reality Lenses to celebrate Pride Month
- Apple stock could reach crazy highs after pandemic recovery
- CIA's 'woefully lax' security allowed the 'Vault 7' data breach
- Pressure mounts on Tim Cook to testify to Congress as other tech CEOs agree
- Apple on the hook for $109 million to patent aggregator WiLAN
- New Facebook and Instagram Options Let US Users Turn Off Political Ads
- Apple’s diversity head leaves the company with no replacement yet named
- Email startup accuses Apple of behaving like ‘gangsters’ with in-app payment demands
- Great news for Mac looms, at a historic WWDC
- Google Meet Videoconferencing Coming to Gmail iOS App