According to a report from Bloomberg, Apple supplier TSMC was forced to shut down several of its factories late last night due to a “computer virus.” While details are unclear at this point, the shutdown comes as TSMC is ramping up chip production for the new iPhone models coming this year…
- Next story App Roundup: Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, Strava, Obscura 2, Cardhop, more!
- Previous story 'iPhone X Plus' design seemingly revealed in iOS 12 beta
Popular News this month
- How to unlock additional five additional themes in Tweetbot 5 for iOS
- Apple self-driving cars are far safer than Google’s
- Apple Signs Lease for Large Manufacturing Facility in Milpitas, California
- Get ‘Cirkus’ Mac and iOS task management app for free [Video]
- Premiere Rush, Drafts, BestPhoto and other amazing apps of the week
- LG Ultra Fine 4K monitors are on sale for $269 today only, compatible with Apple's current MacBook Pro
- Hands on with the 40mm women's Hermes Apple Watch Series 4
- The Best Accessories for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Do Apple products warrant their premium price in 2018?
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro