According to a report from Bloomberg, Apple supplier TSMC was forced to shut down several of its factories late last night due to a “computer virus.” While details are unclear at this point, the shutdown comes as TSMC is ramping up chip production for the new iPhone models coming this year…
- Next story App Roundup: Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, Strava, Obscura 2, Cardhop, more!
- Previous story 'iPhone X Plus' design seemingly revealed in iOS 12 beta
Popular News this month
- Student faces lengthy prison spell for drug-dealing iOS app
- Apple’s latest ad will make believe an Apple Watch can fly
- The Nest Secure has a hidden microphone, and Google didn't tell owners for 18 months
- Xiaomi back to its old tricks with a blatant copy of macOS Mojave’s dynamic wallpaper
- Qualcomm Again Urging U.S. Regulators to Ban iPhone Import
- Best AirPods deals of February 2019
- iPhone supply chain settling down, stabilizing after rough holiday quarter
- Apple Releases New ‘Freedom of Cellular’ Apple Watch Series 4 Ad
- After smart blinds come HomeKit-compatible smart shutters, with hidden features [Video]
- New Apple Watch Series 4 Ad Promotes the 'Freedom of Cellular'