Two years ago Apple unveiled ambitious plans to invest several billion dollars in advanced manufacturing jobs in the United States, starting with a $200 million investment in Corning in Kentucky. Now Apple is cranking its investment in the precision glass maker way up through its Advanced Manufacturing Fund.
- Next story iPad Pro With Triple-Lens Camera System Appears in Alleged 'Final Design Mockup'
- Previous story iPhone 11 review roundup: Great cameras make for great upgrade
Popular News this month
- How to use Apple Pay
- Lawsuit accusing Apple of concealing slowing 2018 iPhone demand gets go ahead
- Google improves support for physical security keys on iOS
- Camera+ 2 for iOS gains ‘Magic ML’ feature for one-touch intelligent photo improvements
- Judge rules shareholders can sue Apple for 'misleading' 2018 iPhone demand statements
- Apple seeds first tvOS 13.4.8 beta to registered developers
- Best Mac WWDC app gains clip sharing, transcripts, and ‘Community’ feature ahead of Apple’s virtual keynote
- Walgreens offers $50 of freebies to new Apple Card users
- B&H knocks up to $600 off closeout 13-inch MacBook Pros in latest sale
- Google Improves Security Key Support on iOS Devices