Two years ago Apple unveiled ambitious plans to invest several billion dollars in advanced manufacturing jobs in the United States, starting with a $200 million investment in Corning in Kentucky. Now Apple is cranking its investment in the precision glass maker way up through its Advanced Manufacturing Fund.
- Next story iPad Pro With Triple-Lens Camera System Appears in Alleged 'Final Design Mockup'
- Previous story iPhone 11 review roundup: Great cameras make for great upgrade
Popular News this month
- Apple Releases iOS 13.1.3 With Bug Fixes for Phone, Mail, Health, and More
- iOS 13.1.3 is the latest software update from Apple to fix iPhone and iPad bugs
- Google Announces Nest Router with Smart Speaker, Nest Mini, Affordable Pixelbook Go
- Persistent Kids Finding Loopholes in Apple's Screen Time Limits
- Apple spending $300M on ‘The Morning Show,’ ‘Amazing Stories’ missing TV+ premiere over creative differences
- Apple Card had the 'most successful credit card launch ever' says Goldman Sachs
- Apple plans to manufacture the iPhone 11 in India as iPhone XR is now produced there
- The best Mac mini deals of October 2019
- Apple Pay expands its reach to more banks across Europe
- Nest Wi-Fi, Nest Mini, Pixelbook Go updated during 'Made by Google' event