People have been using Face ID to unlock their iPhones since 2017, and their iPads since 2018. But don’t expect to unlock your iMac using facial recognition just yet. According to a Friday report from Bloomberg, Apple has been developing Touch ID for Mac. However, while it was originally planned for the 2021 iMac redesign, […]
- Next story Thinner and lighter MacBook Air 'could launch in 2021'
- Previous story New 2021 Macs, Sideloading iOS on M1, and AirPods Max issues, on the AppleInsider podcast
- WSJ: India government threatens to jail Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter employees
- Apple Gives a Look Inside the Apple Fitness+ Studio
- Apple Watch defies rivals’ smartwatch downturn in 2020
- Apple says it wants each Fitness+ workout to be 'a piece of art'
- Class Action Lawsuit Over Apple Providing Refurbished Replacement Devices Proceeding to Trial in August
- Apple TV Channels lets you choose what you want to watch, here’s every option
- Charge your iPhone and AirPods at the same time with this $75 wireless dock
- Apple releases watchOS 7.4 public beta three to testers
- Review: OWC's Envoy Pro FX is an Ultra Fast, Expensive Portable SSD for Macs
- watchOS 7.4 beta 3 with iPhone mask unlock feature for Apple Watch now available