Apple is delaying a change in rules for kids apps, banning them from using external analytics software and their ability to sell ads. While Apple still believes the decision is the right one, it is pushing back its implementation. That’s to give time to developers to make the necessary changes. Apple planned to implement the […]
- Next story Apple Card Just Got an Official Twitter Account
- Previous story Another report claims iPhone 11 will bundle USB-C charger in the box
Popular News this month
- Senators pile on Goldman Sachs over alleged Apple Card bias, bank to offer shared household credit line
- Apple Music Replay aggregates users' top-played songs of the year
- Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak Updated with Massive Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Construction of baby doll 'Jericho' teased in latest 'Servant' trailer
- Counterfeit iPhone and iPad repair scheme costs Apple over $6 million, authorities say
- Apple Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Apple TV+ Show 'Servant'
- Counterfeit iPhone, iPad trafficking scheme cost Apple more than $6M
- Poll: Are you buying Apple’s new 16-inch MacBook Pro?
- Killer deal: Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro drops to $1,399 ($400 off)
- Apple Heart Study demonstrates promise of consumer wearables in medicine, with a few caveats