Apple has shared a variety of new videos highlighting the new iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR after announcing the new devices at Steve Jobs Theater this week. Now Apple has released an ad that focuses just on iPhone XS, attempting to tell all there is about the new features in under a minute.
- Next story How dual-SIM works with Apple's iPhone XS & XS Max
- Previous story Notch? What notch? Apple finds way to hide controversial iPhone ‘feature’
Popular News this month
- Kuo: Two New AirPods Models Likely in Late 2019 to Early 2020, Including One With 'All-New Design'
- Kuo: Apple to Launch Two New AirPods in Q4 2019 – Q1 2020
- Huawei’s 5G modems could be a good backup option for Apple
- Goldman Sachs raises AAPL target to $182 citing stabilizing Chinese demand
- Kuo: Two new AirPods models in Q4 2019 – Q1 2020, one features an all-new design and higher price
- Comment: Apple’s in-store MacBook keyboard replacement program is a smart PR move
- Two new AirPods models coming in 2019 and 2020, says Ming-Chi Kuo
- Apple Pay officially launches in Austria
- iFixit Teardown of Samsung Galaxy Fold Reveals Likely Design Flaw
- Foxconn is seeking to renegotiate Wisconsin deal, despite earlier assurances