Apple is reportedly having no problem signing up publishers for its proposed 50-50 revenue split deal for its news subscription service. Despite the massive cut Apple is demanding, a new report claims that it has “already signed many publishers to deals.” These companies are banking on Apple being able to pull off an iTunes-style rescue […]
- Next story Apple to resume selling banned iPhone models in Germany exclusively with Qualcomm inside
- Previous story Oscar-winning director used MacBook Pro to produce 'Moonlight'
Popular News this month
- Apple launches iPhone financing promo in Australia: 0% interest for 24 months and a $50 credit
- Review: The OP-Z music & visual sequencer with iOS display is insanely powerful, but is it worth the price?
- LoopField, SnafWho, GTA Vice City and other amazing apps of the week
- Apple crime blotter: Near-daily thefts from an Apple Store, and El Chapo-brand iPhone accessories & more
- Everything we know so far about Apple’s streaming video service [Poll]
- The 10 Best Cheap Bluetooth Earphones for iPhone
- Celebrate President’s Day with new gear, lessons, and apps [Deals]
- What’s the best VPN service for iOS?
- Former Microsoft exec joins Apple’s Home division, previously ran $700 smart lock startup
- Pwn20wnd: Jailbreak Tweaks Under Cydia Substrate Now Working on iOS 12