Apple has identified an issue affecting some Apple Watch Series 3 models resulting in a row of several visible stripe markings along the side of the watch’s display. We’ve learned Apple has recently informed its retail and authorized third-party repair staff of the issue that it says is affecting some Apple Watch Series 3 GPS models.
- Next story How to use Reachability on the iPhone X
- Previous story Watch the iPhone X Get Unboxed in These Videos
Popular News this month
- Apple Could Hold iPhone 9 Media Event on March 31, Launch on April 3
- Apple Says It Will Miss Q1 2020 Revenue Target Due to Coronavirus
- Should you buy an iPhone now or wait for the iPhone 9?
- Popular habit tracking app Streaks now available on the Mac
- Tim Cook issues memo to staff regarding coronavirus outbreak
- Tim Cook details Apple’s response to coronavirus outbreak in memo to employees
- Patent troll targets Apple in touch screen patent infringement case
- Coronavirus hits Apple; company to miss quarterly revenue target
- Comment: hands-on with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip — or why Apple should make an ‘iPhone Flip’ [Video]
- Apple lobbies EU lawmakers on AI policy