What originally began as Tidal exclusives, Prince’s future catalog of work may find its way onto Apple Music. Troy Carter, Spotify executive and Prince’s entertainment estate advisor, is currently negotiating deals to have unreleased footage of the late popstar exclusively available on a music streaming platform. Sources told Billboard that although Carter works for Spotify, the deals are being shopped with music streaming company’s rivals as well.
- Next story Metallica's Lars Ulrich to host weekly Beats 1 show on Apple Music
- Previous story iOS 11 Feature Wishlist: Notification System Overhaul
- Apple Watch ECG feature set to come to Australia after regulatory approval
- Apple TV+ Hit 'Ted Lasso' Wins Critics Choice Award for Best Comedy Series
- Leaked image allegedly shows new Apple Pencil with glossy design
- Apple augmented reality devices could help shape all future computers
- UK increases contactless payment limit, but little Apple Pay impact
- Apple slows down 21.5-inch iMac production as redesigned 24-inch model with Apple Silicon nears
- 9to5Mac Daily: March 03, 2021– iOS 14.5 beta 3 changes and features
- Review: Fledging Hubble for iPad brings more ports and protection to your tablet
- Poll: Do you think Apple will ever release another iMac Pro?
- Tested: Aegis Secure Key 3nxc is a great privacy-protecting USB-C key