Apple’s augmented reality efforts have a new spokesperson. Frank Casanova has been named head of marketing for Apple’s AR offerings. Apple has been hard at work in this area for years, but its developer tools and the resulting AR apps haven’t attracted significant attention. Perhaps that’s why there’s a new senior director in charge of […]
- Next story Apple's Lens Supplier Confident in Triple-Camera Adoption in Upcoming Smartphones
- Previous story Comment: With eero acquired by Amazon, who is the Apple of routers?
Popular News this month
- Riot Games to launch 'League of Legends: Wild Rift,' 'Teamfight Tactics,' more on mobile in 2020
- Apple TV+ commits to second season of space drama For All Mankind
- League of Legends coming to iOS and Android in 2020, Riot Games announces
- Apple Card isn’t reflected in your credit score… yet
- Apple renews four Apple TV+ shows for second seasons
- Poll: What do you think of the rumored ’iPhone SE 2’ design and specs?
- Apple renews ‘For All Mankind’ and other TV+ shows for second seasons
- Apple, Facebook reportedly vie for choice NYC office space
- Transporter app simplifies submitting software, music, video to Apple
- How to get started with and use ‘Sign in with Apple’ on iPhone, iPad, and Mac