Apple Pay has launched in Ukraine, a move that was officially announced by the country’s finance minister Oleksandr Danyliuk on Facebook. At present, Apple Pay is supported by Ukraine’s nationalized PrivatBank, with the State Savings Bank of Ukraine, a.k.a. Oschadbank, set to follow in the near future. Tim Cook revealed that Apple Pay would land […]
- Next story Apple making Everyone Can Code curriculum accessible to blind and deaf students
- Previous story Apple's North Carolina 'Triangle' campus a 'done deal' if legislation passes
Popular News this month
- 2019 iPhone could retain Lightning port, gain hi-res selfie cam
- Apple to reportedly reduce new hires amidst slumping iPhone sales
- Due to Poor Holiday iPhone Sales, Apple May Cut Back on New Hires
- Apple to Cut Back on New Hires Following Disappointing Holiday iPhone Sales
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- Apple planning ‘hiring reductions’ after slowdown in iPhone sales, report says
- Spotify is Testing ‘Car View’ for Better Controls While Driving
- New iPhone XS battery case works with iPhone X. Sort of.
- Sell your old Mac today and bag a bargain upgrade
- Review: Blackmagic eGPU Pro – more powerful and capable, but who is it for?