Most people are still leery about giving up their wallet. Only a small percentage of smartphone owners use their mobile to make purchases at brick-and-mortar stores. But attitudes are starting to change. As a result, Apple Pay is growing strongly. Surprisingly, most of that growth is outside of the U.S. “Adoption of Apple Pay continues […]
- Next story Former MTA official charged with $60k iPhone scam
- Previous story Former Tesla VP returns home to work on Apple Car
Popular News this month
- Last-chance holiday deals: up to $1,800 off Macs, iPads, AirPods, Apple Watch
- Twelve South sale on Amazon knocks up to 69% off AirPods, Apple Watch, Mac & iPhone accessories
- Analyst: iPhone 12 could be a disappointment if carriers botch the 5G rollout
- Apple’s head of accessibility talks AirPods Live Listen, inspiration for new features, and more
- Lawmakers seek answers from Apple on the disclosure of foreign apps in the App Store
- Checkra1n Can Now Jailbreak iOS 13.3
- “Marriage Story” an emotional, uncomfortable journey through divorce
- What’s Your Favourite Apple Product of 2019?
- Top Stories: New Mac Pro Orders Begin, Apple Card iPhone Installments, iOS 13.3 Released
- Apple @ Work: Would an Enterprise Screen Time API force employees to disconnect from work?