Apple Pay is coming to Switzerland’s largest bank UBS after it refused to adopt it for years. A report from the website MacPrime shared an image from UBS suggesting that Apple Pay will go live in the near future. No date has been announced for exactly when that will take place. However, it will reportedly […]
Popular News this month
- Watch a selection of free movies on Apple TV that highlight racial injustices
- Which U.S. states are using Apple’s Exposure Notification API for COVID-19 contact tracing?
- [Update: Stores in France open June 9, UAE June 8] COVID-19: Which Apple Stores have reopened?
- Apple Watch ECG Feature Likely Coming Soon to Japan and Brazil
- Gmail App's Dark Mode Finally Completes Rollout on iPhone and iPad
- Apple Breakfast: Scam VPNs on the App Store
- Government filings suggest Apple ready to launch Apple Watch ECG feature in Brazil and Japan
- Apple Watch ECG app likely coming to Brazil and Japan next
- Some iPhone 11 users report transient green tint on display
- Apple project aims to help password managers deal with ‘quirks’