Apple spent a whopping $12.7 billion on research and development last year. And $51 billion since Tim Cook became CEO. But one analyst says that might not be enough. The company actually spends less on R&D as a percentage of the money it takes in than many of its competitors. About half as much. “While […]
- Next story 2018 MacBook Pro Features 'Fastest SSD Ever' in a Laptop According to Benchmarks
- Previous story Learn to code on iOS with awesome perks — for a price
Popular News this month
- The 15 Best AirPods 2 Tips and Tricks
- EE and Virgin have the cheapest iPhone XS deals on now, which is best?
- These are all the games coming to Apple Arcade
- Some Apple News+ subscribers seeing crashes on app launch
- How to Use the 'Hey Siri' Command With AirPods (2nd Generation)
- Comment: Yesterday’s Apple event didn’t excite me – how about you?
- Apple Announces Instant Transfer With Fee for Apple Cash Transfers, Ends Credit Card Funded Peer Payments
- Two Austrian banks say Apple Pay is at last 'coming soon'
- How to Sign up for Apple News+ Outside the US and Canada
- Apple's services bonanza 'sizzle, but little steak' at launch, needs more details says analysts