Apple is reportedly in talks with Lidar makers regarding sensors that could conceivably be used for its Apple Car/Project Titan initiative. Lidar is a surveying tool that allows the measurement of distance by firing a pulsed laser light and then measuring how long it takes to bounce back. While it’s not exclusively used in self-driving […]
- Next story Evernote’s Mac app could have allowed remote code execution; now fixed [Video]
- Previous story Apple said to be unifying Find My Friends & Find My iPhone, developing Tile-style tracker
Popular News this month
- Curvy wood makes for stunning iPad stand
- Court Sides with Ex-Apple Engineer Who Is Apparently Fighting for Due Credit on His Invention
- How does iOS 13 measure up to previous iOS betas?
- How to reset your Powerbeats Pro earphones
- Multitaskers rejoice: Connect to dual 4K monitors with this tiny adapter
- Bose Launches New Portable Home Speaker at $349, Supports Alexa and Google Assistant
- How to clean your Apple Card. Seriously.
- Taylor Swift-Apple collab lets you remix her latest hit
- Law firm already jumping on reports of high RF emissions in iPhone 7
- Law Firm Capitalizes on Reports Apple's iPhones Exceeded Radiofrequency Radiation Safety Levels in Some Tests