Apple wants its suppliers to explore manufacturing outside of China — and it seems that many in its supply chain are listening. According to a pair of new reports, Compal and Quanta, who make the iPad and MacBook for Apple, are looking overseas for future production. Digitimes notes that: “Quanta Computer is assessing the feasibility […]
- Next story Fortnite is getting a revamped revolver this week
- Previous story 16-inch MacBook Pro release, MacBook Air updates predicted for September
Popular News this month
- Last-chance holiday deals: up to $1,800 off Macs, iPads, AirPods, Apple Watch
- Twelve South sale on Amazon knocks up to 69% off AirPods, Apple Watch, Mac & iPhone accessories
- Analyst: iPhone 12 could be a disappointment if carriers botch the 5G rollout
- Apple’s head of accessibility talks AirPods Live Listen, inspiration for new features, and more
- Lawmakers seek answers from Apple on the disclosure of foreign apps in the App Store
- Checkra1n Can Now Jailbreak iOS 13.3
- “Marriage Story” an emotional, uncomfortable journey through divorce
- What’s Your Favourite Apple Product of 2019?
- Top Stories: New Mac Pro Orders Begin, Apple Card iPhone Installments, iOS 13.3 Released
- Apple @ Work: Would an Enterprise Screen Time API force employees to disconnect from work?