Trump had announced a 10 percent hike in import tariffs. The announcement triggered a chain reaction and kindled a trade war between China and the US. However, Trump delayed the import tariffs on phones and laptops to December 15. This also means that HomePod, AirPods and Apple Watch will attract 10 percent additional import duty.
- Next story Apple Watch in-car charging stand a must-have for road warriors
- Previous story Bluetooth box bridges gap between iPhone and studio monitor speakers
Popular News this month
- Riot Games to launch 'League of Legends: Wild Rift,' 'Teamfight Tactics,' more on mobile in 2020
- Apple TV+ commits to second season of space drama For All Mankind
- League of Legends coming to iOS and Android in 2020, Riot Games announces
- Apple Card isn’t reflected in your credit score… yet
- Apple renews four Apple TV+ shows for second seasons
- Poll: What do you think of the rumored ’iPhone SE 2’ design and specs?
- Apple renews ‘For All Mankind’ and other TV+ shows for second seasons
- Apple, Facebook reportedly vie for choice NYC office space
- Transporter app simplifies submitting software, music, video to Apple
- How to get started with and use ‘Sign in with Apple’ on iPhone, iPad, and Mac