It was reported last week that Apple is working to turn the iPhone into a “one-stop shop” for medical record data and now a new report from CNBC offers up a bit more detail on those efforts. The report explains that Apple’s health team has been working with Health Gorilla, a small startup in the health industry.
- Next story iOS 11 Makes Setting Up New Devices Super Easy
- Previous story Browse the Web Without Worry with VPN Unlimited [Deals Hub]
- Apple says it wants each Fitness+ workout to be 'a piece of art'
- Class Action Lawsuit Over Apple Providing Refurbished Replacement Devices Proceeding to Trial in August
- Apple TV Channels lets you choose what you want to watch, here’s every option
- Charge your iPhone and AirPods at the same time with this $75 wireless dock
- Apple releases watchOS 7.4 public beta three to testers
- Review: OWC's Envoy Pro FX is an Ultra Fast, Expensive Portable SSD for Macs
- watchOS 7.4 beta 3 with iPhone mask unlock feature for Apple Watch now available
- Coder’s M1 Mac mini display goes ultrawide and vertical [Setups]
- Apple TV+ series 'In With The Devil' gains Ray Liotta
- Apple Releases Third watchOS 7.4 Public Beta With iPhone Unlocking Feature