In the heart of Milan, Apple is making final preparations to open their 17th store in Italy. The new location will be the first in the country to fully embrace the idea of Apple stores as modern day town squares, an initiative rolled out in conjunction with the company’s new store design.
- Next story App Roundup: Astropad, Oilist, Cthulhu Chronicles, Farrago, more!
- Previous story 2018 MacBook Pro Features ‘Fastest SSD Ever’ in a Laptop
Popular News this month
- The 15 Best AirPods 2 Tips and Tricks
- EE and Virgin have the cheapest iPhone XS deals on now, which is best?
- These are all the games coming to Apple Arcade
- Some Apple News+ subscribers seeing crashes on app launch
- How to Use the 'Hey Siri' Command With AirPods (2nd Generation)
- Comment: Yesterday’s Apple event didn’t excite me – how about you?
- Apple Announces Instant Transfer With Fee for Apple Cash Transfers, Ends Credit Card Funded Peer Payments
- Two Austrian banks say Apple Pay is at last 'coming soon'
- How to Sign up for Apple News+ Outside the US and Canada
- Apple's services bonanza 'sizzle, but little steak' at launch, needs more details says analysts