The reviews are in and HomePod is finally here, but let’s take one last look at Apple’s short-lived home speaker from 2006, the iPod Hi-Fi. The similarities between the two launches are deeply similar, although I think the timing of HomePod’s launch suggests it won’t face the same fate as iPod Hi-Fi anytime soon.
- Next story Is HomePod love at first listen? It’s complicated.
- Previous story Sonos greets Apple HomePod's arrival with joking Spotify playlist
Popular News this month
- Deals: Save on Koogeek's HomeKit Light Strip, Refurbished Beats, and Get $450 Off 12-Inch MacBooks From 2016
- iOS App Store bug makes apps including Facebook look a lot larger than they actually are
- iPhone XS Owners Annoyed with Beauty Filter Effect Applied on Selfies Taken from Front Camera
- Beats urBeats3 review
- iPhone XS Max: A condensed review
- Rematch: iPhone XS versus Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for 'Fortnite' gaming
- Working Apple-1 sells to mystery buyer for $375,000
- macOS Mojave adds new features to Apple's Pages, Numbers and Keynote
- Apple fully endorses federal privacy legislation, Bud Tribble tells US Senate hearing
- How to use Mojave Dynamic Desktop, plus what to do if it's not working