The reviews are in and HomePod is finally here, but let’s take one last look at Apple’s short-lived home speaker from 2006, the iPod Hi-Fi. The similarities between the two launches are deeply similar, although I think the timing of HomePod’s launch suggests it won’t face the same fate as iPod Hi-Fi anytime soon.
- Next story Is HomePod love at first listen? It’s complicated.
- Previous story Sonos greets Apple HomePod's arrival with joking Spotify playlist
Popular News this month
- Watch: iPhone X vs. Galaxy S9+ cameras compared
- Apple, Whatsapp pegged as potential source for encrypted communication app download information in Russia collusion probe.
- This iPhone App Will Fix Your Sleep Troubles [Deals Hub]
- Report: Democrats outline plans to ask Apple & WhatsApp for help in the Trump-Russia investigation
- Today in Apple history: Microsoft gets sued for ripping off Mac OS
- This week’s top stories: Apple announces March event & WWDC 2018, a 13-inch Retina MacBook, and more
- Making The Grade: Making sense of Apple’s current MacBook line for education
- Hands on: Do more, faster on your iPad or iPhone with Launch Center Pro 2.9
- Luck o’ the Irish: Save 20 percent on green Apple Watch bands [Watch Store]
- Qualcomm's Paul Jacobs removed from board as he pursues bid for company