Wireless charging stands hold your iPhone up so you can easily see the display while the handset is getting power. Belkin has a model that improves on the whole concept: it can charge your device when it’s propped up in either portrait or landscape mode. Apple liked the design enough to add it to the […]
- Next story The best stereo, video and game apps this week
- Previous story Should You Upgrade from iPhone X to iPhone 11 Pro?
Popular News this month
- iOS 13.1.3 is the latest software update from Apple to fix iPhone and iPad bugs
- Google Announces Nest Router with Smart Speaker, Nest Mini, Affordable Pixelbook Go
- Persistent Kids Finding Loopholes in Apple's Screen Time Limits
- Apple spending $300M on ‘The Morning Show,’ ‘Amazing Stories’ missing TV+ premiere over creative differences
- Apple Card had the 'most successful credit card launch ever' says Goldman Sachs
- Apple plans to manufacture the iPhone 11 in India as iPhone XR is now produced there
- The best Mac mini deals of October 2019
- Apple Pay expands its reach to more banks across Europe
- Nest Wi-Fi, Nest Mini, Pixelbook Go updated during 'Made by Google' event
- Goldman Sachs CEO Calls Apple Card the 'Most Successful Credit Card Launch Ever'