The challenges Apple has experienced with buggy iOS 13 is causing it to rethink the way it builds and tests operating systems, starting with iOS 14. According to Bloomberg, software boss Craig Federighi recently announced the changes at a “kickoff” meeting. The new approach will make it easier for testers to be able to switch […]
- Next story Tim Cook: Making iPhones in the US is ‘not on the horizon’ for Apple
- Previous story Twitter Now Lets You to Enable 2FA without Adding Phone Number
Popular News this month
- Twelve South sale on Amazon knocks up to 69% off AirPods, Apple Watch, Mac & iPhone accessories
- Analyst: iPhone 12 could be a disappointment if carriers botch the 5G rollout
- Apple’s head of accessibility talks AirPods Live Listen, inspiration for new features, and more
- Lawmakers seek answers from Apple on the disclosure of foreign apps in the App Store
- Checkra1n Can Now Jailbreak iOS 13.3
- “Marriage Story” an emotional, uncomfortable journey through divorce
- What’s Your Favourite Apple Product of 2019?
- Top Stories: New Mac Pro Orders Begin, Apple Card iPhone Installments, iOS 13.3 Released
- Apple @ Work: Would an Enterprise Screen Time API force employees to disconnect from work?
- Review: POW Audio's Una X is a portable, collapsible wireless party speaker