Digitimes has published several reports overnight, which we are comboing together here, as the Chinese reporters end their Lunar New Year holiday week. The site claims that TSMC will continue to be the exclusive manufacturer of Apple’s A-series chips, with the A13 debuting in the 2019 iPhones to be fabricated using a 7 nanometer process.
- Next story Rumor: AirPods 2 Will Come with New Design, Biometric Health Sensor; AirPower to Launch in Spring
- Previous story Rumor: AirPods 2 with specialized grip coating and AirPower launching this Spring
Popular News this month
- Curvy wood makes for stunning iPad stand
- Court Sides with Ex-Apple Engineer Who Is Apparently Fighting for Due Credit on His Invention
- How does iOS 13 measure up to previous iOS betas?
- How to reset your Powerbeats Pro earphones
- Multitaskers rejoice: Connect to dual 4K monitors with this tiny adapter
- Bose Launches New Portable Home Speaker at $349, Supports Alexa and Google Assistant
- How to clean your Apple Card. Seriously.
- Taylor Swift-Apple collab lets you remix her latest hit
- Law firm already jumping on reports of high RF emissions in iPhone 7
- Law Firm Capitalizes on Reports Apple's iPhones Exceeded Radiofrequency Radiation Safety Levels in Some Tests