The Apple board of directors just lost a powerful member: Disney CEO Bob Iger. His resignation, revealed by an Apple filing to the Securities and Exchange Commission, comes as Disney and Apple prepare to launch competing streaming services. Meanwhile, the new Disney offering garnered a rave early review that called it “more addictive than heroin.” […]
- Next story Totallee’s new thin iPhone cases cover your new iPhone 11, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max
- Previous story Terrific Tenc Air slim case now available for iPhone 11
Popular News this month
- Senators pile on Goldman Sachs over alleged Apple Card bias, bank to offer shared household credit line
- Apple Music Replay aggregates users' top-played songs of the year
- Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak Updated with Massive Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Construction of baby doll 'Jericho' teased in latest 'Servant' trailer
- Counterfeit iPhone and iPad repair scheme costs Apple over $6 million, authorities say
- Apple Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Apple TV+ Show 'Servant'
- Counterfeit iPhone, iPad trafficking scheme cost Apple more than $6M
- Poll: Are you buying Apple’s new 16-inch MacBook Pro?
- Killer deal: Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro drops to $1,399 ($400 off)
- Apple Heart Study demonstrates promise of consumer wearables in medicine, with a few caveats