Remember that story about how the logo for The Morning Show, one of Apple TV+’s flagship shows, looked suspiciously like the logo for Elon Musk’s The Boring Company? It turns out that may have been a bad omen. Ahead of Apple TV+’s November 1 launch, the first reviews are out for its star-studded newsroom drama/comedy […]
- Next story [Update: Ultrasuede comes to the whole lineup] Mophie launches convertible stand to pad wireless charger for iPhone
- Previous story Apple TV+ review: 'See' is no 'Game of Thrones'
Popular News this month
- Law Firm Sues Apple and Samsung, Claiming Phones Exceed Radiofrequency Radiation Safety Levels
- Apple Releases macOS Catalina 10.15.2 Fourth Beta to Developers
- Apple releases macOS 10.15.2 beta 4 to developers
- Apple Holding Apple Park Open House for Cupertino Residents, Collecting Toys for Kids
- Apple releases macOS Catalina 10.15.2 beta 4 for developers
- Apple Seeds Fourth Beta of Upcoming macOS Catalina 10.15.2 Update to Developers
- Apple Park holding special ‘Neighborhood Open House’ with Toys for Tots drive in California
- Apple Likely to Name the iPhone SE 2 as iPhone 9
- iPhone 9 could be the new ‘SE 2’ in 2020, source claims
- Unlikely rumor claims 'iPhone SE 2' will be called 'iPhone 9'