Spotify and Apple Music are facing increasingly tougher competition from Amazon when it comes to adding new paid subscribers to their services. Amazon Music Unlimited was the fastest-growing music service over the last year according to new data that shows its subscriber base grew by 70%, even though it launched a year after Apple Music. […]
- Next story Popular Speedtest iOS app hides an epic Easter egg behind this gesture
- Previous story Apple working on self-driving car wireless charging technologies
Popular News this month
- HomeRun Apple Watch app gains tons of new icons for controlling HomeKit with complications
- Senators pile on Goldman Sachs over alleged Apple Card bias, bank to offer shared household credit line
- Apple Music Replay aggregates users' top-played songs of the year
- Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak Updated with Massive Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Construction of baby doll 'Jericho' teased in latest 'Servant' trailer
- Counterfeit iPhone and iPad repair scheme costs Apple over $6 million, authorities say
- Apple Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Apple TV+ Show 'Servant'
- Counterfeit iPhone, iPad trafficking scheme cost Apple more than $6M
- Poll: Are you buying Apple’s new 16-inch MacBook Pro?
- Killer deal: Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro drops to $1,399 ($400 off)