The aperture may be the most important setting on a camera when it comes to shaping the photo. It’s also the only one that you can’t control manually on the iPhone.
- Next story Can you use MacBook Pro chargers for iPhone and iPad fast charging?
- Previous story Netflix Tests Video Promos Between TV Show Episodes
- Snapchat launches new augmented reality Lenses to celebrate Pride Month
- Apple stock could reach crazy highs after pandemic recovery
- CIA's 'woefully lax' security allowed the 'Vault 7' data breach
- Pressure mounts on Tim Cook to testify to Congress as other tech CEOs agree
- Apple on the hook for $109 million to patent aggregator WiLAN
- New Facebook and Instagram Options Let US Users Turn Off Political Ads
- Apple’s diversity head leaves the company with no replacement yet named
- Email startup accuses Apple of behaving like ‘gangsters’ with in-app payment demands
- Great news for Mac looms, at a historic WWDC
- Google Meet Videoconferencing Coming to Gmail iOS App