Last Saturday, 9to5Mac got access to Apple’s early access program for Apple Arcade, which was announced back in March when the company held its special event dedicated to Services. Apple Arcade will allow iOS, Mac, and Apple TV users to pay a flat monthly fee and access a bundle of otherwise paid apps through the App Store. Now we’ve discovered that Apple Arcade will likely be priced at $4.99 per month.
- Next story Apple to Charge $4.99 Per Month for Apple Arcade
- Previous story Spotify Premium Family Plan Gets the Much Needed Parental Controls
Popular News this month
- iOS 13.1.3 is the latest software update from Apple to fix iPhone and iPad bugs
- Google Announces Nest Router with Smart Speaker, Nest Mini, Affordable Pixelbook Go
- Persistent Kids Finding Loopholes in Apple's Screen Time Limits
- Apple spending $300M on ‘The Morning Show,’ ‘Amazing Stories’ missing TV+ premiere over creative differences
- Apple Card had the 'most successful credit card launch ever' says Goldman Sachs
- Apple plans to manufacture the iPhone 11 in India as iPhone XR is now produced there
- The best Mac mini deals of October 2019
- Apple Pay expands its reach to more banks across Europe
- Nest Wi-Fi, Nest Mini, Pixelbook Go updated during 'Made by Google' event
- Goldman Sachs CEO Calls Apple Card the 'Most Successful Credit Card Launch Ever'