• Apple News

Exploding headphones leave flier with face full of flames

First it was hoverboards. Then it was smartphones. Now there’s a new exploding gadget you need to watch out for: headphones. An Australian woman received a rude awakening on her flight from China last month when her noise-cancelling headphones exploded in her face after she dozed off. The battery in the headphones burst into flame […]

(via Cult of Mac – Tech and culture through an Apple lens)

Source link

You may also like...