There have been no shortage of days in court in the ongoing Samsung vs. Apple legal battle, which has raged since 2012. Something that is lacking? Unbiased jurors, apparently. While a new round of courtroom drama kicked off this week, it apparently took a long time on day one to find jurors who were in […]
- Next story Deal: B&H Offering Hefty Discounts on Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, and iMac
- Previous story Apple's future biometric security might be scanning veins in user's face
Popular News this month
- Apple to reportedly reduce new hires amidst slumping iPhone sales
- Due to Poor Holiday iPhone Sales, Apple May Cut Back on New Hires
- Apple to Cut Back on New Hires Following Disappointing Holiday iPhone Sales
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- Apple planning ‘hiring reductions’ after slowdown in iPhone sales, report says
- Spotify is Testing ‘Car View’ for Better Controls While Driving
- New iPhone XS battery case works with iPhone X. Sort of.
- Sell your old Mac today and bag a bargain upgrade
- Review: Blackmagic eGPU Pro – more powerful and capable, but who is it for?
- How to password-protect any app on your iPhone or iPad