Former Apple CEO John Sculley agrees with Tim Cook that healthcare is a great area for Apple to move into. It may even, he suggests, “be the great legacy that [Cook is] talking about.” Tim Cook recently made the comments about health in an interview with CNBC Mad Money host Jim Cramer. He said that […]
- Next story China cracks down on Twitter as WeChat logs 1B users and astronomical use time
- Previous story The most futuristic products from the 2019 CES, and the old TV shows that may have inspired them
Popular News this month
- The 15 Best AirPods 2 Tips and Tricks
- EE and Virgin have the cheapest iPhone XS deals on now, which is best?
- These are all the games coming to Apple Arcade
- Some Apple News+ subscribers seeing crashes on app launch
- How to Use the 'Hey Siri' Command With AirPods (2nd Generation)
- Comment: Yesterday’s Apple event didn’t excite me – how about you?
- Apple Announces Instant Transfer With Fee for Apple Cash Transfers, Ends Credit Card Funded Peer Payments
- Two Austrian banks say Apple Pay is at last 'coming soon'
- How to Sign up for Apple News+ Outside the US and Canada
- Apple's services bonanza 'sizzle, but little steak' at launch, needs more details says analysts