Doug Field, a former Vice President of Mac Hardware Engineering at Apple, has returned to the company after spending several years at Tesla. The interesting part? At Tesla, Field was employed as the Vice President of Vehicle Programs with a role overseeing development of new electric vehicles for the company. Now that he is back […]
- Next story Apple Pay usage grows strongly outside the U.S.
- Previous story Former Tesla Lead Engineer Doug Field Returns to Apple to Work on Project Titan
Popular News this month
- Student faces lengthy prison spell for drug-dealing iOS app
- Apple’s latest ad will make believe an Apple Watch can fly
- The Nest Secure has a hidden microphone, and Google didn't tell owners for 18 months
- Xiaomi back to its old tricks with a blatant copy of macOS Mojave’s dynamic wallpaper
- Qualcomm Again Urging U.S. Regulators to Ban iPhone Import
- Best AirPods deals of February 2019
- iPhone supply chain settling down, stabilizing after rough holiday quarter
- Apple Releases New ‘Freedom of Cellular’ Apple Watch Series 4 Ad
- After smart blinds come HomeKit-compatible smart shutters, with hidden features [Video]
- New Apple Watch Series 4 Ad Promotes the 'Freedom of Cellular'