Doug Field, a former Vice President of Mac Hardware Engineering at Apple, has returned to the company after spending several years at Tesla. The interesting part? At Tesla, Field was employed as the Vice President of Vehicle Programs with a role overseeing development of new electric vehicles for the company. Now that he is back […]
- Next story Apple Pay usage grows strongly outside the U.S.
- Previous story Former Tesla Lead Engineer Doug Field Returns to Apple to Work on Project Titan
Popular News this month
- How to unlock additional five additional themes in Tweetbot 5 for iOS
- Apple self-driving cars are far safer than Google’s
- Apple Signs Lease for Large Manufacturing Facility in Milpitas, California
- Get ‘Cirkus’ Mac and iOS task management app for free [Video]
- Premiere Rush, Drafts, BestPhoto and other amazing apps of the week
- LG Ultra Fine 4K monitors are on sale for $269 today only, compatible with Apple's current MacBook Pro
- Hands on with the 40mm women's Hermes Apple Watch Series 4
- The Best Accessories for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Do Apple products warrant their premium price in 2018?
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro