Fortnite Battle Royale’s latest update has hit the App Store. Players have a new burst assault rifle to enjoy, as well as a new limited-time game mode. Epic Games has also added the ability to customize the game’s heads-up display on iPhone and iPad. But it’s not all good news. Fortnite’s weekly updates ensure that there’s always […]
- Next story Facebook to Launch Cloud Storage Feature for Photos and Videos Taken With In-App Camera
- Previous story Solar-powered iPhone X 'Tesla' by Caviar goes on sale for $4,500
Popular News this month
- Apple to reportedly reduce new hires amidst slumping iPhone sales
- Due to Poor Holiday iPhone Sales, Apple May Cut Back on New Hires
- Apple to Cut Back on New Hires Following Disappointing Holiday iPhone Sales
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- Apple planning ‘hiring reductions’ after slowdown in iPhone sales, report says
- Spotify is Testing ‘Car View’ for Better Controls While Driving
- New iPhone XS battery case works with iPhone X. Sort of.
- Sell your old Mac today and bag a bargain upgrade
- Review: Blackmagic eGPU Pro – more powerful and capable, but who is it for?
- How to password-protect any app on your iPhone or iPad