Apple is facing a new lawsuit that was filed this Friday by a French open-source software maker that says its launching the lawsuit to get developers better HTML5 support on iOS. Nexedi filed its lawsuit against Apple in French courts, claiming the current iOS support of HTML5 Web technologies lags behind other platforms because Apple […]
- Next story Apple Plans to Offer New 'iOS Foundation Program' at Five Universities in Italy
- Previous story Apple to expand iOS Developer Academy in Italy, partner with five universities
Popular News this month
- Twelve South sale on Amazon knocks up to 69% off AirPods, Apple Watch, Mac & iPhone accessories
- Analyst: iPhone 12 could be a disappointment if carriers botch the 5G rollout
- Apple’s head of accessibility talks AirPods Live Listen, inspiration for new features, and more
- Lawmakers seek answers from Apple on the disclosure of foreign apps in the App Store
- Checkra1n Can Now Jailbreak iOS 13.3
- “Marriage Story” an emotional, uncomfortable journey through divorce
- What’s Your Favourite Apple Product of 2019?
- Top Stories: New Mac Pro Orders Begin, Apple Card iPhone Installments, iOS 13.3 Released
- Apple @ Work: Would an Enterprise Screen Time API force employees to disconnect from work?
- Review: POW Audio's Una X is a portable, collapsible wireless party speaker