Google replaced SMS as the default 2-Step Verification method last year with device-based Prompts. iOS users were instructed to install the Google app for two-factor authentication when logging in. To increase adoption, Google is now making 2SV available through the Gmail mobile app.
- Next story Now you can play Star Wars Holochess in AR on iPhone
- Previous story Google Chrome silences all those annoying autoplaying videos
Popular News this month
- Apple to reportedly reduce new hires amidst slumping iPhone sales
- Due to Poor Holiday iPhone Sales, Apple May Cut Back on New Hires
- Apple to Cut Back on New Hires Following Disappointing Holiday iPhone Sales
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- Apple planning ‘hiring reductions’ after slowdown in iPhone sales, report says
- Spotify is Testing ‘Car View’ for Better Controls While Driving
- New iPhone XS battery case works with iPhone X. Sort of.
- Sell your old Mac today and bag a bargain upgrade
- Review: Blackmagic eGPU Pro – more powerful and capable, but who is it for?
- How to password-protect any app on your iPhone or iPad