Google’s claim that it allows users to completely turn off all location tracking is completely false, according to research conducted by the Associated Press. Whether you’re using an iPhone or Android device, the AP found that many Google services store your location data, even if you’ve used a privacy setting that is supposed to prevent […]
- Next story Even With Location History Turned Off, Google Keeps Tracking You, Even on iOS
- Previous story Google's iOS and Android Apps Track and Store Location Data With Location History Disabled
Popular News this month
- How to Delete Your Apple Music Library on iPhone, iPad, macOS, Android, and Windows
- Music tips from guy who made Steve Jobs dance [Cult of Mac Magazine 333]
- Jury rules Apple must pay WiLAN $85M for patent infringement
- [Update: Refunds, more details] ‘Rocket League’ dropping support for macOS in March
- Apple ordered to pay $85M in damages following retrial of WiLan patent infringement case
- Save more than half off a new iPad mini 3 [Deals]
- iPhone 9, 13-inch MacBook update, (RED) Apple Watch — is an Apple event around the corner?
- Top Stories: iPad May Get Backlit Smart Keyboard, Apple vs. FBI, Navy Blue iPhone 12?
- Making the Grade: Celebrating ten years of iPad in K-12
- Tim Cook says Apple will donate to groups helping people affected by coronavirus in China