This week Benjamin and Zac discuss how LG’s reengineered 5K display “just works”, Apple’s iPad Pro ads on the web, Apple hiring security expert Jonathan Zdziarski, iPad floating and split keyboards, KGI on the iPhone 8 beating Samsung, plenty of Apple event and iPad rumors, a pricey drone app, HomeKit updates, the potential for third-party Apple Watch faces, and more. 9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
- Next story Apple CEO Tim Cook says globalization is 'great for the world' in China speech
- Previous story Corporate brands, UK government pull ads from Google's YouTube over extremist hate group videos
Popular News this month
- Apple launches iPhone financing promo in Australia: 0% interest for 24 months and a $50 credit
- Review: The OP-Z music & visual sequencer with iOS display is insanely powerful, but is it worth the price?
- LoopField, SnafWho, GTA Vice City and other amazing apps of the week
- Apple crime blotter: Near-daily thefts from an Apple Store, and El Chapo-brand iPhone accessories & more
- Everything we know so far about Apple’s streaming video service [Poll]
- The 10 Best Cheap Bluetooth Earphones for iPhone
- Celebrate President’s Day with new gear, lessons, and apps [Deals]
- What’s the best VPN service for iOS?
- Former Microsoft exec joins Apple’s Home division, previously ran $700 smart lock startup
- Pwn20wnd: Jailbreak Tweaks Under Cydia Substrate Now Working on iOS 12