Apple Park’s Visitor Center celebrated its grand opening to the public today, and 9to5Mac is on the ground in Cupertino to see the new facilities in person. Just like at Apple’s Infinite Loop campus, the Apple Park Visitor Center has a company store with exclusive merchandise not available in other locations. Here’s a look at everything you can buy if you visit the new campus.
- Next story Give the kids the gift of wireless cat-ear headphones this Christmas
- Previous story How to use Live Loops in GarageBand
Popular News this month
- Last-chance holiday deals: up to $1,800 off Macs, iPads, AirPods, Apple Watch
- Twelve South sale on Amazon knocks up to 69% off AirPods, Apple Watch, Mac & iPhone accessories
- Analyst: iPhone 12 could be a disappointment if carriers botch the 5G rollout
- Apple’s head of accessibility talks AirPods Live Listen, inspiration for new features, and more
- Lawmakers seek answers from Apple on the disclosure of foreign apps in the App Store
- Checkra1n Can Now Jailbreak iOS 13.3
- “Marriage Story” an emotional, uncomfortable journey through divorce
- What’s Your Favourite Apple Product of 2019?
- Top Stories: New Mac Pro Orders Begin, Apple Card iPhone Installments, iOS 13.3 Released
- Apple @ Work: Would an Enterprise Screen Time API force employees to disconnect from work?