Apple claims 18-day “all day” battery life, which means your Apple Watch will typically last a full day and charge overnight. However, this isn’t always the case. The easiest solution to the problem is to add a battery complication to the watch face but that’s not ideal as you don’t always want to have a complication. Follow along for a quick and easy way to check Apple Watch battery life.
- Next story Tim Cook says Apple will donate to Hurricane Michael recovery & relief efforts
- Previous story Medisafe becomes the latest health platform to add support for Apple’s Health Records API
Popular News this month
- How to rock out with a GarageBand Jam Session
- Apple Self-Driving Car Involved in Minor Collision on October 15
- Jony Ive explains why Apple Park is a game-changer for designers
- Tim Cook calls on Bloomberg to retract Chinese spy chip claims
- Apple urges devs to get macOS apps notarized as free of malware
- Lack of iPhone XR delivery delays suggest softer launch demand than iPhone XS
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls on Bloomberg to Retract Supply Chain Hack Story: 'There's No Truth to This'
- Tim Cook Calls for Retraction in Bloomberg Story About Spy Chips on iCloud Servers
- Apple MacBook Pro Blowout Sale: Save up to $925 on Mid 2017 13" and 15" models with no tax outside NY & NJ
- Tim Cook says Businessweek should retract China security story: ‘We turned the company upside down’