Instagram has added Nametags to make sharing your username as easy as scanning a tag. Here’s how to use it, and how to customize your own Instagram Nametag.
- Next story Spark mail updated with support for Siri Shortcuts
- Previous story Stardew Valley Coming to iOS on October 24, Pre-Orders Available Now
Popular News this month
- Podcast of the Week: You’re Wrong About
- All the Confirmed iOS 14 Features Based on Leaks
- Apple Watch fall detection praised for calling 911 and providing location info after man fainted
- Apple Stores in UAE to reopen on June 8
- Stay active and fit at home with a smart iOS app digital trainer [Deals]
- Top Stories: Tim Cook on George Floyd, iOS 13.5.5, Mini-LED iPad Rumors, Mac Tips and Tricks
- Apple @ Work: What does device deployment look like during work from home?
- Review: Edge Desk is the collapsable, work-from-home desk you're looking for
- iPhone wallpapers from designer ‘AR7’ celebrate historic SpaceX NASA astronaut launch
- Sleep Tracking on Apple Watch Detailed: Control Center Button, Automatic DND Activation, More