Instagram has added Nametags to make sharing your username as easy as scanning a tag. Here’s how to use it, and how to customize your own Instagram Nametag.
- Next story Spark mail updated with support for Siri Shortcuts
- Previous story Stardew Valley Coming to iOS on October 24, Pre-Orders Available Now
Popular News this month
- Curvy wood makes for stunning iPad stand
- Court Sides with Ex-Apple Engineer Who Is Apparently Fighting for Due Credit on His Invention
- How does iOS 13 measure up to previous iOS betas?
- How to reset your Powerbeats Pro earphones
- Multitaskers rejoice: Connect to dual 4K monitors with this tiny adapter
- Bose Launches New Portable Home Speaker at $349, Supports Alexa and Google Assistant
- How to clean your Apple Card. Seriously.
- Taylor Swift-Apple collab lets you remix her latest hit
- Law firm already jumping on reports of high RF emissions in iPhone 7
- Law Firm Capitalizes on Reports Apple's iPhones Exceeded Radiofrequency Radiation Safety Levels in Some Tests