Much like Google offers personalized searching, macOS Sierra delivers location-based tips as part of its suggestions within Spotlight, Siri, Safari and Maps. That means Apple will try to recommend relevant services within your immediate vicinity. If you don’t want this feature, however, there is a way to get rid of it. Check out our guide […]
- Next story iPhone 7 With Powerbeats3 Wireless Among Best Buy's List of Must-Have Holiday Gifts
- Previous story Q4 2016: Apple reports 46.9m iPhone, 9.3m iPads, 4.9m Macs sold!
Popular News this month
- Huge discounts return for Apple Watch Series 5 — now just $299
- Deals: Get the New 512GB 13-Inch MacBook Pro for $1,299.99 ($200 Off)
- Who is the most reliable Apple Leaker?
- Supply-chain backs iPhone 12 launch in October; early production for one model
- Security researcher scoops $100,000 bounty for helping squash Sign in with Apple bug
- Powerbeats Pro released in new colours
- [Update: 8 stores in Japan reopen June 3] COVID-19: Which Apple Stores have reopened?
- Why the early leak of iOS 14 is a huge problem for Apple
- Tim Cook tells staff in response to killing of George Floyd: ‘we must do more’
- Zoom Developing End-to-End Encryption Feature for Paying Users