Smart HDR is available on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. The feature uses AI and other computational photography techniques to get the best photo. Typically, this is a great feature that should stay enabled the majority of the time. Follow along to learn how to disable Smart HDR on your iPhone.
- Next story Grocer Kroger launches QR code-based payment service, snubs Apple Pay
- Previous story Many Publishers Have Signed Up For Apple’s News Subscription Service Despite 50% Revenue Split
Popular News this month
- Riot Games to launch 'League of Legends: Wild Rift,' 'Teamfight Tactics,' more on mobile in 2020
- Apple TV+ commits to second season of space drama For All Mankind
- League of Legends coming to iOS and Android in 2020, Riot Games announces
- Apple Card isn’t reflected in your credit score… yet
- Apple renews four Apple TV+ shows for second seasons
- Poll: What do you think of the rumored ’iPhone SE 2’ design and specs?
- Apple renews ‘For All Mankind’ and other TV+ shows for second seasons
- Apple, Facebook reportedly vie for choice NYC office space
- Transporter app simplifies submitting software, music, video to Apple
- How to get started with and use ‘Sign in with Apple’ on iPhone, iPad, and Mac