Smart HDR is available on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. The feature uses AI and other computational photography techniques to get the best photo. Typically, this is a great feature that should stay enabled the majority of the time. Follow along to learn how to disable Smart HDR on your iPhone.
- Next story Grocer Kroger launches QR code-based payment service, snubs Apple Pay
- Previous story Many Publishers Have Signed Up For Apple’s News Subscription Service Despite 50% Revenue Split
Popular News this month
- Apple launches iPhone financing promo in Australia: 0% interest for 24 months and a $50 credit
- Review: The OP-Z music & visual sequencer with iOS display is insanely powerful, but is it worth the price?
- LoopField, SnafWho, GTA Vice City and other amazing apps of the week
- Apple crime blotter: Near-daily thefts from an Apple Store, and El Chapo-brand iPhone accessories & more
- Everything we know so far about Apple’s streaming video service [Poll]
- The 10 Best Cheap Bluetooth Earphones for iPhone
- Celebrate President’s Day with new gear, lessons, and apps [Deals]
- What’s the best VPN service for iOS?
- Former Microsoft exec joins Apple’s Home division, previously ran $700 smart lock startup
- Pwn20wnd: Jailbreak Tweaks Under Cydia Substrate Now Working on iOS 12