Do you have a Windows laptop or desktop that you’d like to sync up with iCloud? Read along for how to get access to iCloud Photos, Mail, Contacts, Calendars, iCloud Drive, and Safari bookmarks on your Windows machine.
- Next story CBS & Viacom merging to form $30B streaming powerhouse
- Previous story Spotify might finally get Siri support with iOS 13
Popular News this month
- HomeRun Apple Watch app gains tons of new icons for controlling HomeKit with complications
- Senators pile on Goldman Sachs over alleged Apple Card bias, bank to offer shared household credit line
- Apple Music Replay aggregates users' top-played songs of the year
- Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak Updated with Massive Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Construction of baby doll 'Jericho' teased in latest 'Servant' trailer
- Counterfeit iPhone and iPad repair scheme costs Apple over $6 million, authorities say
- Apple Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Apple TV+ Show 'Servant'
- Counterfeit iPhone, iPad trafficking scheme cost Apple more than $6M
- Poll: Are you buying Apple’s new 16-inch MacBook Pro?
- Killer deal: Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro drops to $1,399 ($400 off)